I bet she had fun :) I bet you had fun putting them all away too :) And no I don't think she's too young she looks like she had a ball doing it! Gotta love her!
She's almost one!!!! I remember right about that same age, Whitney looked at me with the most serioius eyes and said, "No, no, no." That's when I knew I was in trouble!
I seem to remember this same thing with Richie and removing all the books from our lower shelves. Slowly they were replaced by children's books that never seem to stay on the shelf anyway. Good thing she's so darn cute!
omiheck, she is so cute! I'm glad the first thing you did was grab your camera. I need to remember to do that too... Hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving and Olivia has a happy first b-day (isn't it in the next few days?)
13 comments:
Olivia knows she's cute even when she's being a little naughty. You can see it in her face. I love that baby girl.
Mom
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
The things our kids could learn from each other...
I bet she had fun :) I bet you had fun putting them all away too :) And no I don't think she's too young she looks like she had a ball doing it! Gotta love her!
She's almost one!!!! I remember right about that same age, Whitney looked at me with the most serioius eyes and said, "No, no, no." That's when I knew I was in trouble!
I seem to remember this same thing with Richie and removing all the books from our lower shelves. Slowly they were replaced by children's books that never seem to stay on the shelf anyway. Good thing she's so darn cute!
Look at that! lol... what a cute little girl. Guess this is what I have to look forward to, eh?
Oh, Jess. She's just getting warmed up. ;)
Jess, its only the beginning...
Jess, your little girl is sooooo dang cute. I am sure you are having so much fun with her. Nothing beats a little girl.
lIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER. jk Jes
Your little Olivia is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet her in person someday! You have a cute little family.
Nope, I'd say she's right on track...let the baby-proofing begin! :)
omiheck, she is so cute! I'm glad the first thing you did was grab your camera. I need to remember to do that too...
Hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving and Olivia has a happy first b-day (isn't it in the next few days?)
Post a Comment