Back aches, nausea, mood swings, large thighs, cravings, squished bladder, bring it on! Thats right folks
we're pregnant with number two! Right now I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant. My first appointment to go see the OBGYN was supposed to be last Wednesday, but I decided to change the appointment because I got a bad case of the flu. So, next Monday is the big day. We'll hear the heart beat of this new little Embryo growing inside me, and also find out the due date, which should be in February sometime. Were so excited for a new little one to come into our lives and feel so blessed!
The big question of coarse is WILL NUMBER TWO be able to survive in the same abode as the feisty little NUMBER ONE??
What do you think?
So I guess I'm going to have to put up one of those little things on my blogs that looks like a baby in a washing machine so that I can start the count down. Maybe I'll find one that doesn't look quite so scary. . .
23 comments:
Are you saying the baby ticker on our blog looks scary? ha, ha, I agree :) So it looks like were gonna have little twinner babies - yea! Congrats! And I'm glad that I'm not the only one whose thighs get huge when they're preggers (darn those stretch marks!). Anyway, hope all goes well. Keep us posted!
yeah! that is great news! congrats to you three (and a 1/4)! they will be such cute little buddies, #1 will turn in to a great big sister i am sure!
oh, and those baby in the washing machine things scare me too! i have seen some other cute ones out there that are not so weird!
Hey, We're having another baby in February too!!! Congrats we love seeing what you guys are up to. looks like you're having fun.
Hmmmm....remembering Liv with that little kitty at Grandma Pope's one thing is certain, she'll love that baby. She'll love it all the more if it's covered in fur and purs. As for the baby's survival, well, babies are tough little suckers. We're so excited for you! Hopefully you start feeling better soon.
Congratulations! What excitement, you are going to have your hands full. You and Jaron make really cute babies!
How fun Jess! Congrats on #2. It is so fun to see your children interact with one another. Lily and Owen LOVE each other and its so funny to see them play together!
Hooorrrraaaayyyy!!! This is SO exciting! Wow - so we really will be due about the same time. I am about 9 weeks today (give or take). This is really cool! I've thought about putting that "baby in the washing machine" on my blog too - I think its kind of funny.
Anyway, CONGRATS!!
Yeah! Congrats Jess. Round 2 will bring just as much fiest-ness im sure of it! Good times! ANd please...You...big thighs?? I think not!
Yeah Congrats! How exciting to have another little one. Olivia will be a great big sis. As Annie said above its so fun to watch Lily and Owen interact together. Can't wait to here what your having and the due date. Hope you feel better to.
congrats you guys! olivia is getting to be so big!
CONGRATS!!! that is way exciting --- minus all the nausea and crappy feelings of actually being prego --- but the end result as you know is worht it --- i must say i am soo glad it is you and that i am almost done witht he ordeal --- i am back to blogging, and am counting down my last 22 days by saying all the things i can't wait for once i am NOT prego!!!! I don't really enjoy it much --- but then again -- you are super cute prego so that probably helps --- sooo fun for little liv to have a playmate! can't wait to hear more!
xoxoxox
hooray! that is so exciting. I am sure your second will be just as adorable as your first!
YAY!!! I'm so excited and happy for you..and that you finally jumped on the bandwagon..lol... next time I'll wait a little longer and we can jump on the same time with our third ones. :) Oh, I hope you are doing well and not too sick! So exciting!
how fun to have another!! congrats for your family!
Congrats Jess! I'm so happy for you!
I think the baby will survive, but will you with the morning sickness and tiredness. But as Katelyn says, "Keep your eye on the prize."
Mom
Yeah Jess. We're still so excited!
Wonderful! With Liv being such a doll and all...we were wondering when #2 would arrive :)
We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait for our kids to play together some day soon! It really makes my heart leap to hear that you're expecting. I'm looking forward to watching your belly grow. Now I can pamper you when you come over.
Congratulations Jessica! That is so exciting.
yay! so stoked for you!
you guys do do great work!
Congrats you two! You make cute babies and we all know feisty is good, right?!
Wo-hoo!! Hope your pregnancy goes well! Yes, she might be even more feisty than your first...mine sure is!!
Post a Comment