Yesterday we had Tomato Campbell's Soup with grilled cheese sandwiches and fresh apple cider (real deluxe I know), but I don't think anything could have tasted better!
I love the Fall! I even love the colder weather, because it gives me an excuse to wear cute sweaters and warm knit hats while I walk around and gape at the beautifully colored, falling leaves.
Last weekend to celebrate the fall and hang out with our awesome friends, The Singley's, we went and visited a pumpkin patch out in Snohomish. We had our selves a grand o'l time running around in the corn stalks, even tasting one of them out (see picture of Liv below), riding around in wheel barrels, and enjoying the delicious apple cider. We even picked ourselves out some wee little pumpkins which are now a lovely decoration on our dining room table.
Happy Fall!

I love the Fall! I even love the colder weather, because it gives me an excuse to wear cute sweaters and warm knit hats while I walk around and gape at the beautifully colored, falling leaves.
Last weekend to celebrate the fall and hang out with our awesome friends, The Singley's, we went and visited a pumpkin patch out in Snohomish. We had our selves a grand o'l time running around in the corn stalks, even tasting one of them out (see picture of Liv below), riding around in wheel barrels, and enjoying the delicious apple cider. We even picked ourselves out some wee little pumpkins which are now a lovely decoration on our dining room table.
Happy Fall!

5 comments:
You're the picture of a perfect family. Love the beautiful photos!
Eva
Fresh apple cider?? Oh that sounds so good right now...
That made my night. Thanks Jess.
Mom
yum! I love grilled cheese with tomato soup! AND apple cider. I am excited for the fall too! Too bad the majority of my Fall will be spent in Vegas...poo.
I love these photos at the pumpkin patch! Aren't we having a gorgeous Fall? We need to schedule another Riverbend outing soon! We saw your parents on Saturday in Provo.
Love you,
Annette
Post a Comment