Tuesday, October 07, 2008

An Outing


So I give up. Today for the first time in three days I put a diaper on Liv and we went out. Yes it was the first time in three days that we went out. And boy did it feel good to be doing something besides watching that little naked bum run around my house, anticipating her to do something on her little potty, waiting and waiting, only to turn my back at one second and find that she has peed on the carpet just beside her potty training toilet. Thank you sun for coming out today, I needed it!
P.S. The pictures were taken at a beautiful park called Lake Meridian. Thank you play group girls for giving me an excuse to get out! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Traci said...

Looks like a beautiful place for a day in the sun. Olivia is so cute! It was wonderful to have the sun out yesterday. I hope it doesn't stay away too long! :)

Natalie Sue said...

I am so glad you got out today! I am NOT looking forward to potty training...sounds like a blast.

You are doing so many fun things! I always check your blog, but don't comment as much as I'd like to cause it seems I'm always holding Ethan. I love all your pics!

No.. we have not moved Jayden to the big boy bed yet.. I kinda don't know what to do cause I don't want to change something that's working. But when we set up the bed, maybe he will get interested in it and will want to sleep in the big person bed. When did you transfer Olivia?

ashley said...

i think i threw in the towel on potty training 3 or 4 times before velzy got it figured out. it's really hard at times. try again in a few weeks? good luck with that one!