yeah! 2 boys in a row is so fun! I know how Liv feels. I had 4 brothers before i got my sister. So maybe just a few more :) congrats - that is way exciting!
Wow! How exciting. You'll love 2 boys together. Get ready for TONS of raging testosterone. Sometimes it's a little much and I have to ask Dave if they are normal. HA HA! :)
10 comments:
yeah! 2 boys in a row is so fun! I know how Liv feels. I had 4 brothers before i got my sister. So maybe just a few more :) congrats - that is way exciting!
Oh my goodness!! That is a beautiful baby! Look at how he is already so defined. Congrats again. . poor Liv, hopefully she won't stay sad for long!
Yay! That's so exciting! Well he will be adorable :) I'm excited for your family :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congrats! That's exciting. Liv will still be a great older sister to him, even though he isn't a girl. :)
how fun! warner will have a buddy!
congrats!
oh cute! glad everything's good. that will be so fun!
maybe olivia would feel better if you let her name him...;)
Wow! How exciting. You'll love 2 boys together. Get ready for TONS of raging testosterone. Sometimes it's a little much and I have to ask Dave if they are normal. HA HA! :)
Congratulations guys! I propose you call him Ollie.
Post a Comment