Warner is getting more and more mischeveious these days. I never thought the day would come that he would actually start acting like a two year old, because the boy was just born mellow and sweet with stars in his eyes.
Well, I have something to say about that.
Kiss it goodbye smalls. Kiss it goodbye.
Here is Warner's check list of productivity from last week:
*Poo in the tub - CHECK! CHECK!
*Put mom's mascara on my lips and the mirror- CHECK!
*Squeeze a bottle of baby diaper cream on my sisters bed spread- CHECK!
*Drink toilet water, no don't just drink it, fill up a hole cup of it and gulp it down. - CHECK!
*Take shoes and socks off with out fail every time we get in the car to go somewhere, right before we get to the destination, and especially if we are running late, and chuck them all the way to the back of the minivan where Mom and Dad cannot find them- CHECK!CHECK!CHECK!CHECK!CHECK!CHECK!CHECK!
Sigh.
But, in the end there are still moments when I look up from what I'm doing and find him doing things like this:
1 comment:
Darling pictures.
Post a Comment