Clean out, organize, and stock fridge with easy food. Check
Laundry. Check
Decorate baby room. Check
Move bunk beds to boys room. Check
Buy birthday presents for Liv. Check
Clean bathrooms. Check
Pack hospital bag. Check
Arrange for care of kids while in hospital. Check
Wash and get out baby girl clothes. Check
Do 100 squats. Check
Walk four miles. Check
Jump on the trampoline. Check
Have a baby. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ...............................................................................


3 comments:
Beautiful pics!! Good luck with your delivery. I think you are so brave to do this all-natural! Looking forward to your next post . . . .(hopefully with baby news :) )
This made me laugh! Good luck! Quite crazy that Bridget had her baby so early, you two were due almost the same time. Sorry, I know it isn't what you want to hear, but I had to because I actually know your cousin! Guess you need to do the last few items over again... 200, 300 squats?
Jess, you are so beautiful. Just know you are loved in so many ways by so many people and your Heavenly Father.
Post a Comment