Monday, May 17, 2021

Ha'ena Beach

We started the hike on a partly cloudy weather.  We hiked along the narrow, wood boardwalk.  It was my family and my cousins the sessions.  The board walk ended and we hiked on a sharp, rocky trial.  We got to the beach.  The sand was piping hot.  We all ran to the shade under a tree and set up.  I got right in the water with my mask and snorkel.  I saw Butterfly fish, a bunch of different kind of Wrasses, and the poisonous White Spotted Toby.  The three coolest things I saw were a fish that was white with bright orange spots on it, giant Parrot fish, and the coolest thing of all a Octopus.  It was tucked in a hole and was pulling shells onto it to hide itself.  I started to swim back to shore and saw about fifty Needle fish.  They looked like tons of clearish green pencils.  I snorkeled a few more times after that and in between I would play in the sand with Ren, Ozzy, and Buster. I went on a walk along the beach with liv and was able to see the Napali cliffs once we got around the bend.  It was really windy on the outside of the lagoon.  It kinda hurt to have the sand hit my feet and ankles.  It was still fun though.  When we got back me and dad went snorkeling. I dived into a deep under water cave hoping to see a White Tipped Reef Shark.  Pepper, Ren, and Ozzy had seen one here before so I thought I might be able to find on in one of the caves or nooks.  We walked back after Me, Buster, Ren, and Ozzy jumped off sand cliffs. We walked back on the road not the boardwalk. We past an tall, big, dark, and awesome cave. We went in it it was dark but awesome. There was water in it from floods in 2018.  I think this beach is an awesome beach to go to to snorkel.  




No comments: