Breathtaking pictures, Jess! Look how happy Olivia is now that she's finally met her Grandma! I have to ask - did Jaron clear the couch? Looks like a close one!
Just you wait...you're going to have to re-do this post after you finally get your toe nails painted with OPI's Ruby nail polish. It's just that good, although it probably won't knock mom out of her spot.
Believe it or not he did clear the couch, and he does almost everyday. I still try to figure out why he can't walk around the couch, but he prefers jumping over it. No doubt it's Jack Bauer's influence!
5 comments:
Breathtaking pictures, Jess! Look how happy Olivia is now that she's finally met her Grandma! I have to ask - did Jaron clear the couch? Looks like a close one!
Just you wait...you're going to have to re-do this post after you finally get your toe nails painted with OPI's Ruby nail polish. It's just that good, although it probably won't knock mom out of her spot.
Believe it or not he did clear the couch, and he does almost everyday. I still try to figure out why he can't walk around the couch, but he prefers jumping over it. No doubt it's Jack Bauer's influence!
Jess - these pictures are so awesome! You and Brooke need to teach me your photography skills!
That picture of Liv and Mom is so darling. I think Mom is in heaven being near these cute babies again. Great pictures Jess.
Post a Comment