Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I wanted to do a little photoshoot of Olivia in her cute little easter dress and had high ambitions on one sunny day. Everything was going well. Olivia was fed, she had taken a good nap, and was as happy as a bean. Then just as we were walking out the door to take some shots outside she slipped and hit her head. She had a nice size goose egg on the right side of her forehead that developed quickly over the next half hour. Also the grass outside was wet and muddy, so we stayed on the side walk, which didn't make for too colorful of pictures, but oh well. Things just don't always go as planned, and when is picture taking of kids ever a breeze anyway? Props to those who manage to pull it off! None the less, here is Olivia Grace in her cute little Easter dress! Thanks again Aunt Annette!



Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for putting these up Jess. I love it! She looks so cute, and the bow is darling. Love the feet shot, and she looks bigger to me. Happy Easter to you guys!

Kelly said...

oh, she looks so adorabe. My favorite is the one of her walking down the sidewalk. She's like a little Audrey Hepburn--classy girl. I love her little white slippers too. My sweet little baby, where has she gone? Remember Easter pics from last year? She's changed so much! I love her. Thanks for posting such cute pics of her.

Amber said...

my babe! is huge! dang i miss having you guys around

Natalie said...

What a cutie!

David Paxman said...

It's a good thing you put pictures of Olivia on your blog already. I was hoping you would have. How fun to see her in her cute Easter dress. I love the little white shoes. Thanks for the closeup.
Love,
Mom

Chad and Sara said...

That dress is beautiful and so is Olivia! Hope you guys had a Happy Easter.

meg said...

she looks adorable. i don't notice anything on her head--just a cute little girl. we had a great time with you guys--thanks for a delicious meal! you're both excellent cooks ;)

Rachael said...

Love the shoes!

Elise said...

That little girl just keeps on getting cuter! You'd better keep an eye on all the boys she knows in a few years because I'm sure they will begin to notice, too...

Natalie Sue said...

Jess, she is DARLING! I love the little dress.. so sorry about her bonked head, that is no fun. Happy Easter!

Debbie said...

I don't know what we would do if we couldn't look here and see that adorable baby of yours (ours). Derek and Bryce would like me to kidnap her and bring her to Oklahoma. It makes it easier having you in Washington if we can see new pictures of her and you guys each week.

Judy said...

She is so cute! What a darling dress...and those shoes are the cutest!

And I'm sorry to hear you were so sick (I just read your last post, too). That is the worst, especially in a new place. Glad you and Liv are feeling better now.