Friday, September 19, 2008

Gem

I've already done two posts today, I figure three times the charm right?

I was going through some old emails today on my hotmail account, which I never use anymore, and I found this little gem from my little sister Jenny. Note: I believe when she wrote this she was living with Kelly in Wisconsin, and Jenny dictated while Kelly typed.

dear jessica
baby girl niece
hold fat picture
mom and dad
to jennifer hoopse
from jessica
love you

Ahhhhh so precious!

3 comments:

Judy said...

That is a gem! My new favorite is the cards Jenny makes when someone is visiting.

PS That craft is DARLING. Can you please teach the girls how to make those over Thanksgiving?? I'm serious.

Steph said...

that is SO sweet! I love little notes, and when they are personal they always mean that much more! Anyways, i also loved that you made that craft - i am not too crafty either most the time, so i get really excited when i do actually make something!

Natalie Sue said...

That is so neat. I love it!