- Its the season of blackberry picking here in the northwest and it makes my mouth water to think of the juicy, sweet, fresh, and (the best part) free black berries that we picked on Saturday. However, note to self that although it produces an awesome color of dark purple, blackberry and banana shakes are disgusting!
-I had an absolutely wonderful discovery on Saturday. I decided to relax and take a bath and in order to provide optimum relaxation I decided to try out my mothers day gift to myself (i.e. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Massage Oil Eucalyptus Spearmint). I didn't know this but you can actually put massage oil in your bath water too. Now here is the great discovery. I shaved my legs in this soft silky water with out any shaving cream! Then when I got out of the water my skin felt so nice and smooth that I didn't need lotion. And to make it all better my legs stayed soft for two days and my hair took longer to grow than it normally does. So ladies, kiss goodbye shaving cream and lotion and say hello to silky soft legs! :) Ok there are my tidbits. Just thought I would share. Happy Monday!
4 comments:
thanks for the tidbit - i will try that cuz i hate prickly, dry legs!
I love euc.spir.... how every you spell it. I love that stuff, it my favorite bath and body works smell, has been since my honeymoon! I hear you are going to run with us!
Did your blackberry bushes have thorns? That was the only thing that turned us off from picking those delightful berries.
Yes so many thorns! I got snagged quite a few times. One time I bled and it hurts, because those little thorns have venom on them! Felt like a bee sting.
Post a Comment