Thursday, October 13, 2011

Love is in the air




Olivia has discovered something wonderful about Buster. He loves piggie noises. She found this out, through trial and error. She was of course performing a miryiad of silly noises, and got held up on her little snort when Buster started to laugh. She then repeated it over and over again, all the while Buster laughed and grinned.


A few days ago Jaron was sitting on our family room couch doting on the babe, when Liv came running by. J asked Olivia if she could go upstairs and brush her teeth to get ready for bed. She replied that she indeed would, "but first", she said, looking at Buster, and taking his hands in hers, "I will give you a piggy noise, because I know you like that. . . .snort".  A wide grin spread across Buster's face, followed immediately by a giggle.


I hope Buster can refer back to this blog one day when they are teenagers and going at it as siblings sometimes do, and remember how much his sister really does love him. After all it takes a lot of love to figure out which noises and silly things make your siblings laugh.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I need your address!

Rachael said...

Those are precious Jess. Pretty Girl is all over our Pirate a bit too much - like strangling too much. We'll be lucky if he lives to 3.