Monday, November 05, 2012

29

I had a great birthday weekend. It was full of great phone calls, sweet phone messages, visits from dear friends, cards, and a great date with the husband. We hit some golf balls, ate some delicious Greek food (which was great until the belly dancer swung her hips a little too close husb for comfort. . . awkward), and then we ran around on Jaron's personal waterfall at work and played some competitive ping pong. It was great.

I'm so grateful for the people in my life that are so good about showing love to me. I don't feel like I'm very good at doing it, but I sure appreciate all of the people that made my birthday one of the best birthdays ever this year. 

Here are some pictures of me at a birthday dinner in Northbend with Gram and Bop, Jeremy and Monica. It was such a great feast, and such a great night with people that are so neat. 





Jaron made the cake. I was so impressed.

2 comments:

Snelders said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!

Love seeing a glimpse into your lives on your blog. We miss Kent and miss you.

When you need a break from the rain this winter, come to Phoenix....

Craig and Julie

Kathryn said...

Wow. I didn't realize that Annette had you over on your birthday! Bless her.