Thursday, June 13, 2013

I need I need. . . I mean I want I want.

I dream owning these items:

A Macbook Pro - Mainly for doing fun things with music/recording and family videos. I love making family videos, but it takes me millions of years on my old PC to make one. Premier shuts down every 5 or ten minutes, sometimes deleting all of my hard work. I have to be seriously motivated to make any sort of video these days, because I know it will take forever on my slow computer.

A sewing machine - I want this for so many things. Making my own curtains would be one. Halloween costumes, and other fun projects.

A Tablet - I'm no apple snob, so I don't really desire an I-Pad.  I think apple is a little over priced, and while my kids are so little and accidents happen I'd actually rather have a screen that can't be shattered. So, I don't really care which one I get, as long as it's a tablet of some sort. I mostly want a tablet to help Liv with violin, because there are so many cool music apps out there for helping to read music, metronomes, tuners etc. I would also love a tablet to be able to do face time with grandparents and parents and loved one's. I know some grandparents that read stories to their kids through their I-Pads. How cool is that? I'm missing out here.

This Wheat Grinder - I like to make my own bread, and I have so much wheat from dry pack canning, but have no grinder to grind it. It's so much cheaper and healthier to grind your own wheat. I really need this.

There. That feels good. I feel one step closer to owning these items. :) Saving starts today.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Excellent list. Can't wait to see what you save up for first.