Friday, March 13, 2015

Ruby 15 Months

 I decided to do a spontaneous photo shoot of Ruby right after we got home from running a bunch of errands last week. She really needed a nap, but she looked so cute in the new consignment store find outfit that I had found earlier that day, and the lighting outside was perfect. It had been awhile since I had pulled out the SLR, but I went for it.

If I had one word for Ruby it would be pleasant. She always just has this little soft smile on her face. As you can see, even after running errands, and missing nap time she was still just, well, pleasant. She has been such a great fourth child. So easy going. So happy to be toted along. I'm so grateful for her easy going personality.




 I like to call this one. . . lay off me I'm starving!









Here she is being brave and taking just a few steps away from the tree. I'm glad I captured this, because she doesn't walk yet, even though I think she knows how. She's not going to grow up one second faster than she wants to and I'm OK with that. 

Oh Ruby I love you.

1 comment:

BrookeHoopes said...

Jess, these make me so happy. She is beautiful, and you nailed it in these photos. I love them. Thanks for posting them so I could see!!!