Wednesday, December 26, 2007

TOP TEN FAVORITE MEMORIES OF CHRISTMAS OF 2007

1. Looking at Timp, covered with a fresh coat of snow with the sun gazing down on it on Christmas morning.


2. Having the Brown's in town and feeling so loved and spoiled, especially Liv!








3. Bonding with nieces, nephews, and siblings that I never get to see!




























4. Devouring a plethora of yummy treats such as candy canes, chocolate/marshmallow brownies, reindeer potter, and fudge.



5. Watching Liv enjoy her new Little People Nativity from Grandma Brown. It's her new favorite toy.








6. The picture says it all.







7. Spending time with my bomber man.





8. Enjoying a lovely night of reading, singing Christmas carols, violin playing, and eating on Christmas Eve.



9. This pedicure, courtesy of Momma Brown! Thanks again! I feel so pretty. :)




10. And of coarse all the poking and jostling with brothers.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

So much fun Jess. You guys know how to celebrate. Looks like we need to add #11 - Game Night!

Chad and Sara said...

I love Christmas and it looks like you guys all had a blast. Your baby is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a week for a much needed Hoopes get together.

Judy said...

We had so much fun last week, too. I agree with Brooke. That was such a fun night.

PS I stole some of your pics for my blog!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Your family picture is really cute and you look beautiful! Happy New Year!!!