This is the result of a fun packed day at a museum. Is there anything more precious than babies when they are asleep? Ok so my kids aren't babies anymore, but they look like my babies again when they are sleeping so quiet and peacefully. Ah. They melt my heart. It makes me so excited to have another baby. Now that I'm over the pregnancy nausea, I can say that. The only side effect I have is sleepiness. This week I have pretty much fallen asleep every night around 8:00 or 9:00, and slept until 8:00 the next morning. Aside from the 4 times a night I get up to use the rest room, or wake up from crazy dreams, I'de say I'm getting some pretty good sleep. Last night I had a dream that martians were attacking us. And just as this wierd, little alien man was walking towards me holding my crying baby, I made myself wake up.
Thursday, January 06, 2011
So sleepy
This is the result of a fun packed day at a museum. Is there anything more precious than babies when they are asleep? Ok so my kids aren't babies anymore, but they look like my babies again when they are sleeping so quiet and peacefully. Ah. They melt my heart. It makes me so excited to have another baby. Now that I'm over the pregnancy nausea, I can say that. The only side effect I have is sleepiness. This week I have pretty much fallen asleep every night around 8:00 or 9:00, and slept until 8:00 the next morning. Aside from the 4 times a night I get up to use the rest room, or wake up from crazy dreams, I'de say I'm getting some pretty good sleep. Last night I had a dream that martians were attacking us. And just as this wierd, little alien man was walking towards me holding my crying baby, I made myself wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment