You are looking so cute! Noticed that you were starting to get a bump last week at group lesson... fun! Although I think you look at 20 weeks what I looked like at about 10 weeks with my 3rd! We're excited to find out what new Baby Brown is!!!
Not too shabby! You look great! That's about how I look right now with wider hips and fat distributed evenly throughout my body and my baby is almost 7 months old!
11 comments:
Yay!! Half way is always so much fun!
In the words of Jenny, "No Fair!"
You better not be looking so cute and tiny in February. Come on--eat! eat! eat!
You are looking so good with your teeniest of tiniest baby bump! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!
*Eva
Woah. That's how big I am at 12 weeks. Lady, you're teeny!
Ahh, love the bump! Just found out that we are expecting #4! Due in September. Shhhh . . nobody knows yet!
awwww. we're excited to find out who's coming to your family next :)
so dang cute!
You are looking so cute! Noticed that you were starting to get a bump last week at group lesson... fun! Although I think you look at 20 weeks what I looked like at about 10 weeks with my 3rd! We're excited to find out what new Baby Brown is!!!
You are just too cute!
Hooray for a picture!! You look so tiny and adorable. Can't wait to find out what you are having.
Not too shabby! You look great! That's about how I look right now with wider hips and fat distributed evenly throughout my body and my baby is almost 7 months old!
Post a Comment